Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Daily Aidan


For those of you who don't know my friend Missy, let me take a moment to tell you a little bit about her. She is a wonderful mom to sweet Sophie, and every day I learn something new about mommyhood from her. She is also one of my knitting girls. I use the term "knitting" loosely, because mostly she watches the rest of us knit. That's why the sweater Aidan is wearing in this picture is so special...it is a one-of-a-kind Missy creation. An actual FINISHED project:) Aidan and I are honored to have received this gift, and even more honored to call her our friend. We love you, Missy!

1 comment:

Missy said...

I'm so glad I finished it before he outgrew it!!! I'm so glad you guys are in my life. Now if only Aidan and Sophie will listen to us and get married. Then we'll be in-laws (not out-laws)!!