Thursday, December 6, 2007

Unbelievably Blessed

There are so many reasons why I feel so very blessed to be able to make a living doing what I love and what I feel I was born to do. Every day, I wonder how I got so lucky and why I deserve such a wonderful life.

Especially days like Wednesday, when Mackenzie and Grayson walked into piano lessons with this:



The card attached reads:
Amy - Congratulations! I am so excited for you. this chair was painted by a friend of mine in New Orleans when I was expecting Grayson. I've given away all of my baby things but just wasn't ready to part with the chair. When I saw the colors in your baby blanket, which you are knitting, I instantly thought of the chair. I'd be honored if you would put it in your baby's room. I couldn't think of a better family to leave it with. You've touched our lives in many ways. Much love, Leslie
Wow. What an amazing gift from an amazing family whom I deeply cherish!


1 comment:

princess jeffier said...

That has got to bo one of the most adorable things I have ever seen!!! And it matches the blanket PERFECTLY!!! You definately are so very blessed.