Friday, December 19, 2008

A note from Aggie


Dear Earthlings,

I have grown tired of composing my journal entries and dealing with the ever-growing curious "baby" that has taken over my domain. My escape plan is now complete, as I have been working on it for a while now. I have invented a condition called a "brain tumor" and figured out how to stop eating and drinking, knowing I am promised a better life involving unlimited warmed salmon fed by spoon, spaghetti sauce, gravy, and post-it notes and pens to bat around.
It has been my unique pleasure to be acquainted with you, and I hope to see you again in another life.
Very Truly Yours,
Agatha Helen Pennington
5/1/01 - 12/19/08

5 comments:

Kate said...

Rest in peace, Aggie :)

neece300 said...

We will miss her. (Emily still doesn't know yet, I haven't the heart to tell her. . . .)

princess jeffier said...

She led a wonderful life in your home, and as hard as it is, it is definately the right decision. We will miss the 'ol girl.

Dame Maggie said...

Dear Aggie,

I hope you have the most riotous journey ever! Grandma Helen and Grandpa John will be there to enjoy the trip with you. I know Grandma will enjoy getting to know her catface namesake!

Your time with us earth people was well spent and you were so loved by all who knew you. See you again, young Aggie!

Love Aunt Martha

Amy Greenspan said...

I'm so sorry Amy.
You will be missed Aggie.
Peace and Love
Greenspan