Saturday, August 16, 2008

Back to Work

So today I started back to work. Amazingly enough, there were no tears on my part. I think I'm really lucky to love what I do, so I was looking forward to seeing everyone again. Plus, Grandma and Grandpa P are keeping him Saturday mornings, so I know he's in good hands.

I'm starting back slowly, Kindermusik for a few weeks then piano lessons after Labor Day. We are so fortunate that our schedules will allow us to be with Aidan almost all the time and he will not have to go to daycare. Plus, I have cut back significantly on my piano teaching, so I'll only be away from him a few hours at a time.

Today became a little bit complicated - I developed a delayed allergic reaction to my antibiotic that I was using to treat the mastitis, a fabulous bright red rash all over my body. Even my eyeballs are itching! I went to the doctor after Kindermusik and not only do I have the allergic reaction, I also have an inner ear infection. I am falling apart! :)

Aidan is feeling better today, but still very tired. Hopefully he'll be back to normal in the next day or so. Meanwhile, our nephews Kyle and TJ are over tonight and we are having a great time playing on the Wii Fit! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: