Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Daily Aidan/A note from Aggie

Dearest Fair Blog Readers,
Several of you have been asking about me, and I truly appreciate your inquiries. It's good to know SOMEONE still cares. The past nine weeks have been an adjustment for moi, as I have now been labeled a "nuisance." What Mother and Father used to consider cute (stomping on Mother's belly or chest, constantly trying to cuddle with them, following them around like a puppy) now seems to irritate them.
For some reason, they have chosen to bring home this THING, this crying, flailing, drooling, snoring object that they label a "baby." I must do research on this "baby" and figure out how to program him to work to my advantage. Perhaps soon he will learn to prepare my tuna dinners to my liking. In the meantime, I am thrilled when anyone comes to visit and pays an inkling of attention to me. Please let my assistant (a.k.a. "Mother") know if you would like to schedule an appointment. And won't you bring salmon?

Sincerely,
Agatha Helen

No comments: