Thursday, August 7, 2008

M.I.A.

Sorry I've been MIA the past few days. Tuesday morning I woke up with a blocked milk duct - painful, but I've had one before and knew what to do to get rid of it. However, later in the afternoon, I had chills and took my temperature - 100.6 degrees. I knew those two symptoms combined spelled the onset of mastitis, so I called my OB and had a prescription sent out for an antibiotic.

Long story short, my fever spiked at 102.1, Aaron came home from work early (thanks baby, I really needed you here with me) and though I'm lothargic and achy, things are getting better and there are no worries for any complications. Also, I can continue to nurse Aidan, which is of the utmost importance to me.

Anyway, I will try to catch up on my blogging as my energy comes back!

1 comment:

neece300 said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!