Thursday, April 3, 2008

10 Random Things

My sister Jennifer tagged me and it is now my civic duty to post 10 random things about myself. Here they are, in no particular order:

  1. I went through a phase in high school where I would only eat with a spoon.
  2. I hate gravy.
  3. My favorite colors are pink and orange.
  4. I miss my sisters terribly.
  5. In college, I was a bat girl for KU's baseball team.
  6. I am extremely good at starting projects. Finishing them? Another story...
  7. I am terrified of deep water.
  8. There was a time when I wasn't sure I wanted to have children. I'll post more about that one soon.
  9. My favorite holidays are Thanksgiving and MY birthday.
  10. Organization makes me happy. I love plastic containers, labels, and making lists and lists and lists!

That's it! Hopefully you learned something new about me today. I'll see if I can twist Ernie's arm into making a random list of things about himself. In the meantime, I am tagging LauraB, Ginger, and Heather!

1 comment:

neece300 said...

I miss you guys too! Love ya! Lenyse