Saturday, April 26, 2008

I've been tagged again...

50 fun questions, tagged by my sis Jeffier...

1) Do you like bleu cheese? Yes...am totally missing it during pregnancy...
2) Have you ever smoked herion? I can't believe that's even a question!
3) Do you own a gun? only a pink toy one that I use to shoot annoying drivers
4) what flavor do you add in your drink at Sonic? lime or chocolate
5) Do you get nervous before Dr appts? Not normally
6) What do you think of hotdogs? I think they're yucky
7) Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night
8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Orange or apple juice...another thing I'm missing
9) Can you do push-ups? I prefer not to even try
10) Can you do a chin up? see answer for question 9
11) What is your favorite piece of jewelry? Can't choose just one...My Grandma Sitton's pearls, my engagement ring, my Aunt Lessie's wedding band (which I use for my wedding band), and the diamond earring I wear in my left second hole...my dad gave the pair to my mom when she was pregnant with me.
12) Favorite hobby? Knitting and Scrapbooking
13) Ever been in a car wreck? a couple
14) Do you have ADD? probably
15) What is one trait you love about yourself? Loyalty
16) Middle Name? Louise
17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Starting to get tired, I miss Aaron (he just left for work), and I love feeling Nugget kick
18) Name three things you bought yesterday? Believe it or not, I didn't buy ANYTHING yesterday
19) Name three drinks you regularly drink? Water, Perrier, Horizon Organic Skim Milk
20) Current worry? There are never enough hours in any given day
21) Current hate right now? When people see something crafty or creative that I do and say "Just wait until the baby comes. You'll never do that again."
22) How did you bring in the New Year? I can't remember! I was probably asleep
23) Where would you like to go? to see my grandparents in Texas
24) Name three people that will complete this? hopefully everyone
25) Do you own slippers? nope, I'm a barefoot girl
26) What shirt are you wearing? teal blue nightshirt
27) do you like sleeping on satin sheets? never tried...seems shady
28) Can you whistle? not at all
29) Would you be a pirate? no, they always look dirty
30) What songs do you sing in the shower? none
31) Favorite girls name? Give you a hint...starts with A
32) Favorite boys name? see #31
33) What is in your pocket? no pockets
34) Last thing that made you laugh? morons at childbirth class today
35) Best bed sheets as a child? flannel. Still love them
36) Worst injury you've ever had? dislocated shoulder
37) Do you love where you live? I do!
38) How many TV's do you have in your home? 5 I think
39) Who is your loudest friend? that's a tough one, probably Rhonda
40) How many dogs do you have? none, except our honorary Max the Wonder Dog
41) Does someone have a crush on you? doubtful
42) What is your favorite book? Green Eggs & Ham, and pretty much any knitting book
43) What is your favorite candy? Twizzlers, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
44) What song do you want played at your funeral? I'll Fly Away (church hymn) or When I Get Where I'm Going (Brad Paisley)
45) What is your favorite sports team? KU Jayhawks, KC Royals
46) What were you doing at 12:00 a.m. this morning? just getting to bed
47) What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? crap, my alarm didn't go off
48) What do you sleep in? normally a t-shirt, and flannel pj pants if I'm cold
49) What is your favorite all time movie? Say Anything, Charlie & the Chocolate Factory, When Harry Met Sally
50) If you could do one thing over in your life what would it be? I would try to get better grades in school

OK I know it's long but now I'm tagging my same girls...Heather, Laura, Ginger, and new blogger Missy :) (I promise not to tag you again for a while!)

No comments: