Friday, April 4, 2008

Aaron's Ten Random Things

  1. I like the Cubs almost as much as the Royals.
  2. Many years ago, I used to have a spike mullet. Spiked on top, short and shaved on the sides, and party in the back!!
  3. I like purple. And not just because our softball team is purple, I like the color.
  4. When I was in middle school, I didn’t own a pair of jeans. I wore those ugly, baggy Z-baz pants, MC Hammer style. I called them Hammer pants.
  5. I’m a neat freak, clutter bugs me.
  6. I do own clothing that is not gray or have a hood on it. I just don’t like wearing them very much.
  7. Gary Allan’s “Tough Little Boys” made me cry even before I knew I was going to be a dad.
  8. My dad is my hero.
  9. I wish I had more free time to spend with family and friends.
  10. Hockey is more fun to watch than baseball, and I’d probably like hockey more if I could play it.

No comments: