Monday, December 19, 2011

Aidan's Advent, Day 19

Today we found Sally on my nightstand. Aidan thought it was pretty funny - this was the first time she ever showed up in our room!

It's important to us that Aidan learns about giving to others, so I was excited for today's activity - to donate money to a Salvation Army bell ringer. I overheard Aaron talking to Aidan about people who are less fortunate than we are, and how we have to help them out. It filled my heart with so much love for them both. I am so proud to have Aaron as the father of my child and my partner in life. What a blessing he is!


Aidan and Aaron came to LUMC tonight for our Kindermusik Christmas Party. Aidan had a lot of fun, and I was excited to introduce both of them to my Kindermusik families.

Our book tonight was How the Grinch Stole Christmas, one of my personal favorites. "What if Christmas - gasp - was something MORE?"


It is, indeed.
See you tomorrow.

No comments: