Monday, January 28, 2008

Once you go maternity...



I will preface this post by saying that all of my pre-preggers clothes still fit, but I have just been itching to buy maternity clothes. I know...by the time June rolls around, I'll be tired of them...
Anyway, last week I discovered these maternity jeans (or as Aaron calls them, jeansweats). I now know comfort like never before! Welcome to eating a full meal and not having tight jeans afterward! Welcome to the absence of buttons and zippers! Welcome to heaven!

I may never go back to regular jeans again!!

3 comments:

princess jeffier said...

Too bad they don't make regular jeans like maternaty jeans. Seriously, if I could get away with wearing them (not preggo) Especially for holidays, imagine the comfort after thanksgiving or christmas dinner...

neece300 said...

Yeah, baby! LOVE maternity jeans/pants/shorts! Fashion companies could make a mint if they made this type of clothing for non-prego ladies,don't you think?!?!

Heather Mayfield said...

Ah, the preggie pants. Don't forget the wonderful ability to "speed pee" in them--- not button, no zippers. Almost wonderful enough to make me want to get knocked up again. Almost.