Friday, January 4, 2008

Sixteen Week Update



Here we are, already at 16 weeks! We saw the doctor last week and everything is great. The heart rate was 150 (several of you have been asking, in hopes that you can figure out the sex of the baby!) and Aaron verified with the doctor that there is indeed ONLY. ONE. HEARTBEAT. We hate to disappoint those of you who have been predicting twins or triplets, but it doesn't look like it's happening this time! No weight gain this month, so I'm still 10 pounds lighter than my pre-pregnancy weight.

The Nugget decided to pop out a little bit yesterday and today - I'm so excited! I have been ready to *look* pregnant for a while and am thrilled that it's starting to happen.


Fun this month has been getting rid of the morning (all day, all night) sickness, starting to have more energy, and seeing Aaron talk to the baby often. He is going to be such an amazing dad.

Not so fun stuff this month has been waking up 6-8 times a night - either for bathroom visits or to get a snack, and acne that I haven't had since I was in junior high! LOL! I really can't complain though. This has been a very easy pregnancy so far and we have been so blessed that God has entrusted us with this tiny miracle.

My mom and I went fabric shopping this weekend for bedding. We have a few accessories already (of course Grayson's rocking chair, see previous post, is a focal point), and we're keeping the design a secret...but I do have to say the nursery is going to be gorgeous!! I may cave and give a few sneak peeks here and there:)

That's it for now. I still need to post holiday pictures! Love to all of you:)

1 comment:

princess jeffier said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the T-shirt! (not to mention the "bump") you look adorable honey, hang in there.