Monday, June 16, 2008

Scoring Update: Productivity 206, Laziness 12.5

So rather than the traditional obsessive cleaning that goes along with nesting, apparently I've had the project completion bug. Holy crap, who knew how much I could get done when not working 6-day weeks??

A sampling of what I've accomplished since starting maternity leave:
-caught up on our baseball scrapbook
-made five sets of notecards for my knitting girls' birthdays this summer
-sewed/quilted a darling green & brown blanket for the Nugget
-finished knitting Chubby Bunny
-caught up on baby thank you cards
-caught up on our Christmas scrapbook
-made and set summer greeting cards
-addressed birthday cards for the next two months
-knitted a 1st birthday hat for Sophie
-started Nugget's first year digital scrapbook
-caught up on my knitting journal
-managed to knit about 10 rows of Nugget's sheep blanket

Here are some pictures to show the fruits of my labor:


Additionally, I've started a new online scrapbooking class to jump-start me back into scrapbooking...I miss creating layouts so much and tend to get caught up with making cards and gifts that I end up never making pages. Anyway, I've already done four layouts and here they are:


I love feeling productive!!

1 comment:

Heather Mayfield said...

Dear Chubby Bunny,
It may happen that you mysteriously disappear from that shelf. Where would you go? I'm sure I have NO idea. Certainly not my dresser. Even though you'd match my bedroom perfectly.