Tuesday, June 24, 2008

{yawn of relief}

When we were at the hospital, the nurses suggested that Aidan eat every three hours. So even if he was napping, I should wake him up to feed him. In the hospital it was no big deal, because there were people poking and prodding at me at all hours anyway. However comma when we got home, it was a whole new experience! He wanted to sleep longer than that and I wanted to sleep longer than that, but I was setting an alarm to keep us on schedule. Yuck.

When we saw Dr. Hostetler yesterday, I asked her about letting Aidan sleep longer at night and she agreed, since he is gaining enough weight. Last night I put him down at 10:45 and he woke up at 3:30, then not again until 7:30. Hallelujah! I felt like I'd slept for a week!

Aidan had a busy day today of errands and visitors, so hopefully tonight will be a repeat performance.

PS - many thanks to my Hart girls for bringing dinner tonight. It was delicious!!

1 comment:

neece300 said...

Whoo hoo! Sleep, blissful sleep! Hope your night was peaceful and everyone rested well. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

:) Love, Lenyse