Monday, June 16, 2008

Tick Tock...


...we are at the hospital! We're in our labor & delivery room, I have had the cervadil, and am hooked up to 10,000 differnet gadgets.
They are giving me the pitocin at 6am instead of 7am - that's the only thing that has changed. Other than that, things are okay. My blood pressure is higher than normal (around 150/90) but they're keeping a close eye and we'll be just fine.
Soon I'll get some Ambien and be off to dreamland, only to wake up on the Nugget's birthday!

I'll update when I can, and as long as I feel up to it:)

4 comments:

princess jeffier said...

Dear prinCESS,
I am beside myself with anticipation for the nuggett!! I almost called this morning but did not want to wake you from your ambien bliss.
Just know that even though I can't be there today I am with you in spirit!
Love you, Miss you!!!
sincerely,
Jeffier
(K)(L)(PW)(mm)

neece300 said...

We are SO anxious for the little Nugget to be here! I, also, didn't call, afraid to awaken you. Our prayers are with you, Aaron, and Nugget, as well as the Drs. as you begin this monumentous day. Waiting on pins and needles to hear from you guys . . . .
Looking forward to seeing everyone Saturday!
Love, JR, Lenyse, Adam & Emily

neece300 said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We are so excited that ADIAN is finally here! Can't wait to meet him this weekend!

Love, Lenyse

Heather Mayfield said...

HOORAY for baby Aidan. We can't wait to meet him (and give him a big ol' bin of BOY clothes).